Need dinner on the table fast during back-to-school time? We’ve got you covered with this quick and easy pork loin and Idahoan Four Cheese Mashed Potatoes.
Pork loin and Idahoan Four Cheese Mashed Potatoes
- 1 Pork Tenderloin
- Olive Oil
- Garlic Power
- Onion Powder
- 1 can of Bush's® baked beans
- Idahoan Four Cheese Mashed Potatoes 4oz pouch
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Lightly coat the pork loin with olive oil, and then season with equal parts salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder.
- Transfer the pork to a baking tray and roast in the oven for 35-45 minutes or until the pork reaches an internal temperature of 145° to 165° F. (Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of food-borne illness.) Set aside to rest.
- Prepare the Idahoan Mashed Potatoes according to the package instructions.
- Heat baked beans according to the package instructions.
- Slice pork loin in ¾ inch slices.
- Plate the pork loin, beans, and Idahoan Four Cheese Mashed Potatoes.
- Serve and enjoy!