Ready in 25 minutes
Complexity: Slight Challenge
Serves 4 People
No guilt here! Our Potato Kale Soup is hearty and healthy, filled with nutritious veggies and great flavor.
Potato Kale Soup
- 1 - 4 oz packages of Idahoan® Roasted Garlic Flavored Mashed Potatoes
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 carrots, diced
- I yellow onion, diced
- 2 - 32 oz packages of vegetable broth
- 2- 15 oz white kidney beans, rinsed
- 1 - 5 oz package baby kale
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Sauté carrots and onion in olive oil.
- Add vegetable broth and heat thoroughly.
- Stir in package of potatoes.
- Once heated, add beans and kale.
- Season with freshly
- ground black pepper.
Mix It Up
Substitute other great products for endless flavor combinations!