Why should pasta get to have all the fun? Try a new twist on a classic with this recipe for Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes with Meatballs and Marinara and add a little surprise to dinner tonight. Use a great tasting Idahoan® Mashed Potato Cup for an easy meal on the go!
Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes with Meatballs and Marinara
- 1 - 4 oz package Idahoan® Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- 6-8 precooked chicken or beef meatballs
- Marinara sauce, small jar
- ¼ cup Parmesan, shredded
- Fresh basil, chopped
- Prepare Idahoan® Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes according to package instructions.
- Heat the meatballs on medium heat or in the microwave using a microwave safe bowl.
- Warm one cup of the marinara sauce in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Divide potatoes between two plates or shallow bowls. Top each serving of potatoes with 3-4 meatballs and ½ cup of the marinara sauce.
- Garnish with the Parmesan and basil.