Move over rice and noodles. It’s time to try something new by putting that stir fry on mashed potatoes. It’s an easy weeknight dinner that comes together in the whirl of a sauté pan. Great as a vegetarian option but just as easy to throw in some meat to suit your tastes. Use your creativity and make it your own. Use a great tasting Idahoan® Mashed Potato Cup for an easy meal on the go!
- 1 4-oz package Idahoan® Butter and Herb Mashed Potatoes.
- 1 10-12 ounce package frozen stir fry vegetables
- 1 cup teriyaki or stir fry sauce
- In a medium skillet over medium high heat, sauté the stir fry vegetables following package instructions. Add the teriyaki sauce and warm through.
- While vegetables are cooking, prepare Idahoan® Butter and Herb Mashed Potatoes according to package instructions.
- Divide the potatoes between two bowls and add equal portions of stir fry on each serving.
Mix It Up
Substitute other great products for endless flavor combinations!