Ready in 20 minutes
Complexity: Easy Peasy
Serves 4 People
Chicken and Dumplings with Mashed Potatoes and Collard Greens
- 1 tube of prepared jumbo buttermilk biscuits
- 1 - 12 ounce jar prepared chicken gravy
- 1 pound deli pulled chicken meat,
- 1 - 14 ounce can slice carrots, drained
- 1 - 4 ounce package Idahoan® Buttery Homestyle® Mashed Potatoes
- 1 - 12 ounce package frozen collard or super greens blend
- Cut each biscuit in half and cook biscuits following package directions.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, add gravy, chicken meat and carrots, stirring gently until warm.
- While gravy mixture is warming, prepare Idahoan® Buttery Homestyle® Mashed Potatoes following package instructions.
- Cook super greens following package instructions.
- Divide Idahoan® Buttery Homestyle® Mashed Potatoes among four bowls. Pour gravy - chicken mixture over each bowl and top with biscuits.
- Add super greens on the side of each bowl and sprinkle bowl with pepper and serve.
Mix It Up
Substitute other great products for endless flavor combinations!