Horseradish Mashed Potatoes are the perfect accompaniment to beef… especially prime rib.
- 1 cup sour cream
- ¼ cup fresh horseradish, grated, or 1½ tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (4 ounce) package Idahoan Classic Mashed Potatoes, prepared to package directions
- Place all of the ingredients, except the mashed potatoes, into a medium mixing bowl and whisk until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Stir 2-3 tablespoons, to taste, into hot mashed potatoes and serve.
- Remaining horseradish sauce is great on meat, especially beef, or makes a delicious spread for sandwiches.
Mix It Up
Substitute other great products for endless flavor combinations!