Ready in 5 minutes
Complexity: Easy Peasy
Serves 4 People
Horseradish Mashed Potatoes are the perfect accompaniment to beef… especially prime rib.
Horseradish Mashed Potatoes
Horseradish Mashed Potatoes are the perfect accompaniment to beef... especially prime rib.
- 1 cup sour cream
- ¼ cup fresh horseradish, grated, or 1½ Tbsp prepared horseradish
- 1 Tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 - 4 oz package Idahoan® Classic Mashed Potatoes, prepared to package directions
- Place all of the ingredients, except the mashed potatoes, into a medium mixing bowl and whisk until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Stir 2-3 Tbsp, to taste, into hot mashed potatoes and serve.
- Remaining horseradish sauce is great on meat, especially beef, or makes a delicious spread for sandwiches.
Sauce can be stored in the refrigerator in an airtight container for 2 to 3 weeks.
Mix It Up
Substitute other great products for endless flavor combinations!