Ready in 20 minutes
Complexity: Easy Peasy
Serves 4 People
Mashed Potatoes with Crispy Chicken and Corn Gravy
- 1 - 4 oz. package Idahoan® Buttery Homestyle Mashed Potatoes
- 6-8 breaded deli chicken strips or frozen
- 1 - 12 ounce jar prepared chicken gravy
- 1 - 15 ounce can corn, drained or one 12 ounce bag frozen, thawed
- Pre-heat oven to 400°.
- Place chicken strips on baking sheet pan and heat for 18 minutes.
- Alternately, on a glass plate, microwave 4 strips at a time on high for 4-5 minutes and let stand 2 minutes before serving.
- Prepare Idahoan® Buttery Homestyle Mashed Potatoes following package directions.
- In a microwave safe bowl, add gravy and corn together, loosely cover and heat until warm.
- Divide Idahoan® Buttery Homestyle Mashed Potatoes among four plates.
- Top potatoes with chicken strips cut into 1–2-inch pieces and top with corn gravy.
- Add pepper if desired.
Mix It Up
Substitute other great products for endless flavor combinations!