Ready in 20 minutes
Complexity: Slight Challenge
Serves 2 People
Mashed Potatoes with Cheesy Brats and Jalapeño
- 1 - 4 oz package Idahoan® Four Cheese Mashed Potatoes
- 4 bratwurst sausages
- 7 ounces prepared cheese sauce, warmed
- 1 medium jalapeño, sliced into thin rounds
- Spray a 10-inch skillet with cooking spray and heat to medium-high heat.
- Add brats to skillet and cook until browned, about 5 minutes, turn often.
- Reduce heat to medium-low, and carefully add ½ cup water to skillet.
- Cover and simmer for 12 minutes or until brats internal temperature reads 160°.
- While brats are cooking, prepare Idahoan® Four Cheese Mashed Potatoes following package instructions.
- Serve Idahoan® Four Cheese Mashed Potatoes with two brats per serving.
- Drizzle brats with warmed cheese sauce and top with jalapeños.
Mix It Up
Substitute other great products for endless flavor combinations!