Mashed Potatoes with Mongolian Beef and Broccoli
- 1 - 4 ounce package Idahoan® Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- 1 - 12 ounce package frozen broccoli florets
- 1 pound Mongolian beef from deli or prepared package in meat department
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Sesame seeds
- Prepare Idahoan® Garlic Mashed Potatoes following package instructions.
- Prepare broccoli following package instructions.
- In a skillet over medium heat add Mongolian beef and stir till warmed through.
- Divide Idahoan® Garlic Mashed Potatoes and Mongolian beef among four plates.
- Add a serving of broccoli and sprinkle with green onions and sesame seeds.