These have a crispy wonton outside with a creamy potato filling inside, and loaded with flavor. Serve with your favorite dip or sour cream.
- ½ cup bacon bits
- ½ cup green onion or chives, chopped
- ½ cup shredded cheddar
- 1 - 4 oz package Idahoan® Buttery Golden Selects®, prepared to package directions
- 1 package wonton wrappers (24-30)
- Oil for frying
- Garnish with extra bacon, green onion and cheese
- Sour cream, for serving, optional
- Stir bacon bits, green onion or chives, and cheese into potatoes.
- Fill wonton wrappers with about 1 Tbsp potato filling. Brush with water on all outside edges, roll up and seal adding a bit with more water if needed to seal.
- Preheat 2 inches of oil to 375°F in a medium-size skillet. Fry in batches for 3-4 minutes, until crispy golden. Drain on a cooling rack covered with a paper towel.
- Serve immediately with sour cream or your favorite dip.
Mix It Up
Substitute other great products for endless flavor combinations!