Vibrant and creamy spring green potatoes get a tangy kick from parsley, chives and tarragon. Fresh herbs are combined with sour cream and milk in a blender and then stirred into prepared Idahoan® Butter & Herb Mashed Potatoes. Top with melted butter and you have a beautiful, colorful side dish that embraces the season.
Spring Green Mashed Potatoes
- 2 medium garlic cloves, peeled
- ½ cup lightly packed chopped parsley
- ¼ cup snipped chives
- 2 packed Tbsp tarragon leaves
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup milk
- 4 oz package Idahoan® Butter and Herb Mashed Potatoes, prepared to package directions
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp butter, melted
- Chives to garnish
- Combine the garlic, parsley, chives, tarragon, sour cream and milk in a blender or food processor and blend on medium-high until very smooth, about a minute.
- Pour the herb mixture into the potatoes and stir gently to combine. Add more milk for desired consistency and season with salt and pepper.
- Top with melted butter, sprinkle of pepper and chives and serve immediately.