Baked potatoes don’t have the corner on the market on these favorite toppings. Mashed Potatoes with Broccoli and Cheese is just as tasty and comes together even faster. A quick and tasty solution for Meatless Monday or any day. Use a great tasting Idahoan Mashed Potato Cup for an easy meal on the go!
- 1 4-oz package Idahoan Four Cheese Mashed Potatoes
- 2 cups broccoli florets, steamed
- ½ cup cheddar, shredded
- Fresh ground black pepper
- Prepare Idaho Four Cheese Potatoes according to package instructions.
- Divide mashed potatoes between two plates and top each serving with one cup of the steamed broccoli.
- Top with shredded cheddar and a grind of fresh black pepper.
Mix It Up
Substitute other great products for endless flavor combinations!