Friends, family, holidays, special occasion, or a party of one—It doesn’t matter what you’ve got going on, this Idahoan Loaded Mashed Potato Dip recipe fits the bill and is super tasty!
Loaded Mashed Potato Dip
Author: Jackie Shapiro Brooker
- Loaded Idahoan Mashed - 1 package
- ½ cup - Sour Cream
- ½ cup cream cheese softened (4 oz)
- ¼ cup of heavy cream whisked in slowly
- 4 green onions sliced, divided
- 1½ cups Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese, 1 cup inside + ½ cup for topping
- 6 slices cooked crumbled bacon (chopped well)
- Your favorite buttery crackers
- Heat oven to 350ºF
- Make a small pack of Idahoan Loaded Baked Potatoes and whisk in ½ cup sour cream, 4oz softened cream cheese, and ¼ cup heavy cream
- Fold in 3 pieces of chopped bacon, 2 chopped green onions, and 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- Spoon into 9in skillet and top with 3 pieces of chopped bacon + ½ cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Top with remaining cheese.
- Serve with your favorite buttery crackers.