Broccoli and cheese are no longer just reserved for baked potatoes! And get even more cheese with this recipe that starts with Idahoan Four Cheese Flavored Mashed Potatoes.
- 1 4-oz package Idahoan® Four Cheese Flavored Mashed Potatoes
- 1 cup mayo
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 large bag of frozen broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1 ½ cups shredded cheddar, divided
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Prepare mashed potatoes following package directions.
- Mix with the mayo and soup.
- Gently fold in the broccoli and half of the cheese.
- Pour into a 9x13 casserole dish and top with remaining cheese and bread crumbs.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Let sit for a few minutes before serving.
Mix It Up
Substitute other great products for endless flavor combinations!